The strong infrastructural base has enhanced the ability of the company to manufacture superior products and increase the production capacity over the years. Moreover, the company has been regularly investing its proceeds with the steady increase in its resources. Hence, Kamakshi possesses ultra-modern manufacturing plants and highly efficient machinery that make the infrastructure an impeccable facility.
The state-of-the-art infrastructure is located at Changodar on Sarkhej-Rajkot Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and houses machinery essential for the production of high quality Flexible Packaging Materials. Spread over an area of 45000 Sq. feet, with a three storied factory building, having 40,000 Sq. feet area, Kamakshi masters a wide choice of production technologies. The unit has a capacity to produce 2443 MTPA of Co-extrusion Films and 3600 MTPA of Flexible Packaging Material. The ancillary machines for bag-making, have the capacity to manufacture 200 lakh Pouches and 100 lakh Poly Bags per month. The machineries employ the latest technology for the smooth production process. This enables the company to not only make on-time delivery but also maintain and increase customer satisfaction with each project. Some of the machineries currently installed at the manufacturing units are:
8- Colour Rotogravure Printing Machines
Three-Layer Co-Extruded Blown Polyethylene Film Plants
Lamination & Coating Machines
Bag/Pouch Making Machines
The machinery manned by a team of professionals, is focused on developing innovative and cost effective packaging solutions. It further adds to the endeavor for quality products and timely delivery of the consignment.
Extrusion Film Machinery
- Windsor three-layer co-extruded blown polyethylene film plant with latest technology viz. 30:1 l/d ratio extruders, auto tension control , melt pressure transducer and oscillating haul off having capacity to manufacture film width of 1400 mm.
- KOLSITE three-layer Co-extruded blown polyethylene film plant.
- 8 colour expert rotogravure machine with latest auto registration system from taiyo – japan and print defect detection system from tecscan – uk, to ensure consistent print quality and print shade repetitively.
- 8 colour center rotogravure machine with print defect detection system from tecscan – uk.
- 4 colour centre rotogravure machine with print web of 1400 mm.
- Expert solvent less lamination machine with seven drives to give an absolutely uniform adhesive coating and gsm control.
- Center make solvent based lamination and coating machine with facility to to coat and laminate on both side in a single pass.
Using the latest technology, Kamakshi works in partnership with the customers to satisfy their needs with the most cost-efficient solutions. Backed by internationally acclaimed raw material providers, the company has adopted latest trends in technology to suit its customer needs. It practices lean production systems to continuously optimize operations by reducing all forms of waste, inventory and infrastructure cost. A cluster of autonomous machinery from reputed global manufacturers produces two-layers / three-layers structures comprising various substrates like polyester, Bopp, metalised Polyester, metalised BOPP, Multilayered poly films, heat sealable BOPP, Aluminium Foil, BON, CPP.